Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Congratulations!!!!!! :D

The Epic Romeo and Juliet project is officially finished! After all the hard work and time that has been put into this project, it is a relief to be finished. It took a lot of work and effort but it was definitely worth it. I am super proud with what we all accomplished. I couldn’t have thought of a better way to teach us about Romeo and Juliet. I think everyone can agree that we learned way more from this project than we ever would have if we had just read it out loud during class and taken tests on it. This project has given us a chance to get deeper into the story. We walk away from this project with a lot of memories. This is something that everyone will hopefully remember for many years in the future. It is something that will stick with everyone. It’s important to do fun and memorable things in school because I know that I don’t want to grow up and think back to school as being a bunch of tests and boring work. This is definitely going to be something I remember for a long time. Every time I went to a filming session, I had a lot of fun. I know that the movie will be amazing and I’m so happy that I am a part of it. Congratulations to everyone for the hard work and effort. I can’t wait to see the final product!!

No comments:

Post a Comment