Thursday, March 31, 2011

First Day of Filming Act 3!! :)

Today was the first day of filming for act 3! We went to Noelle's and at first it was hectic and people kept forgetting their lines but once we got it, it was really fun. :D We started off filming scene 4 when the Capulet's and Paris are planning the wedding for Juliet and Paris. Even though it's only ten lines long, we took kind of a lot of takes, but once we got it, we were really excited and proud. After that we filmed scene 2 and I thought that Emma and Noelle did really well. They knew their lines and they showed a lot of emotion. I thought they did a really good job. I had a lot of fun working on this so far and I'm excited to keep working on it. The more we get done, the closer we will be to the final product which I know will be awesome. Thanks to everyone for coming tonight and helping out. I know we got some good shots in and I can't wait to see how it turns out.

On Saturday we are going to film scene 1 which is when Mercutio dies. I'm excited to see an action scene be filmed since both the scenes today were just people talking with each other. This project is a lot of fun and it’s been cool to be a part of it. Keep up the good work everybody and I’ll be looking forward to Saturday for the filming of scene 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment